Wednesday 9 December 2015

Skater on pencil...

Hello everyone... How has your week been. The weekend is here and I for one is pretty much excited about that. How was your week? Did you do anything remarkable? Well I had an awesome week. My xmas gifts started rolling in pretty fast. Got some good clothes,bag and a windows tablet from my cousin I hadn't seen in 2 years. This season of love is showing me good love. What about you? 
Here I'm wearing an outfit I designed myself. Though not tailored by me. A black skater crop top and a mint green pencil skirt. It's simple and appropriate for a number of places one could go this holiday.l completed the look with black pumps. This could be worn with strap sandals too. For a classy feel to it. 







Pictures by Kefeller photography 
Makeup by Emelmakeover 

Thanks for stopping by as always and I appreciate your lovely comments

                                                                                                                          Love   
                                                                                                                               Chista...   

2 comments:

  1. I especially love the skirt.
    Beautiful post....Am loving the picture brightness

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista