Tuesday 22 December 2015

White + burgundy

Hello friends... How are you doing? Hope great. I'm still very much excited about December. The month is already displaying all the goodness packed in it. For the first time in a long time,I woke up to a cold weather. I think the harmattan is setting in in my part of the country. It's so cool. 
How do you guys feel about shirt dresses? I have feeling about shirt dresses that says it won't last a long time but learning to add some flavor to it makes the whole fun outfit. 
Here,I wore a plain white shirt dress and a tailored kimono in burgundy color that I now find very exciting. Rocked the outfit with a black hat and black high platform shoes for a sensational look. 
This outfit can be worn for outings this holiday season. It's a fun holiday, everyone needs a lively look for a lively season and this look suggests that. 




Makeup by Emelmakeover 
Photographed by kefeller photography 

  Thanks for stopping by as always and I appreciate your lovely comments.

                                                                                                                                   Love
                                                                                                                                     Chista 

2 comments:

  1. I love the combo
    The kimono and shoes are mu favs.

    You look amazing as always

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista