Friday 26 June 2015

Black sequin


  


Hooray!!! finally my blog is up. I  have been so nervous about starting this blog, I have given several excuses for giving up on several occasions but now I guess my shell has cracked open. I welcome ME....
 
I'm wearing a sequin skirt and a peplum top I got from JayTigs (Nigeria)... a must haves for the corporate world ladies... I paired the outfit with silver pumps to give it a boss lady feel.






what I am wearing: 

Black peplum top and sequin skirt (still available) from JayTigs collections... shoes( Dorothy Perkins)
Makeup by: Emelmakeover
Pictures taken by: Keffeller photography
                                                                                                                              ciao
                                                                                                                             Chista

13 comments:

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista