Monday 29 June 2015

Wish List !!!


Hi guys, happy new week !!! I hope you had a great weekend... Mine was eventful. So I have great love for the color ''blue''. I'm wearing a blue swing top with white zipper hole pants. I paired the look with carton colored pumps. The look screams chick to me and it suits my playful character. you can also wear this outfit with strap sandals or sneakers depending on the personality you are showing off.







                                                     What I am wearing:

Swing top from VictoriaCharles Clothing (click here) still in stock, zipper hole pants from Aimees Closet (click here)  only on pre-order...

Makeup- Emelmakeover
Photos by- Keffeller photography
                                           
Thnaks for stopping by as always
                                                                                                                                                  Love
                                                                                                                                                 Chista

8 comments:

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista