Wednesday 1 July 2015

Blue in Check

Happy new month friends... I believe this month has a lot of goodies in pack for us all. from me to you, I have so much in store for this month. lets start with this awesome two piece dress in check prints that i fell in love with at first sight. the crop top and pencil skirt can also be worn separately as wished... its also a lovely match together just as i wore it here... I paired it with black pumps for the classy sassy look. it can also be worn with sandals as wished.







What I'm wearing:

Two-piece dress from JayTigs (email me if interested chistalookbook@gmail.com) // Zara Shoes
Make up by Emel Makeover
Photo by Keffeller photography


10 comments:

  1. Nice piece...good work dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv that gown.winks. Great

    ReplyDelete
  3. In blue, cento per cento. #chista's lookbook i know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls where is d crop top and pencil skirt,nice tthough

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking so lovely cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chinenye. O. J5 July 2015 at 16:03

    Awww so cute.. Nice piece BTW
    ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue is ur colour. Classy look. Nice shoes to nd really nice poses. D dress is really really nice. Simple but stylish. If I was a guy fashion designer id ask u to moldel my collections. Lol. Keep up. Ur doing great. *smiles*. GOD is ur GO..... Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista