Saturday 4 July 2015

Eventful

 

Everyone anticipates the weekend and its finally here! what are you doing this weekend? go to church? see movies? play games? have friends over for drink and gossip? visit your favorite restaurant? whatever you end up doing this weekend, remember to look good... I have a reunion this weekend and i feel "good to go" on this flower patterned two-piece (winged top+light gather skirt). I love the creativity and style in the VC outfit, its one i seemed not to understand initially but on wearing i felt really relaxed in it and saw the playful nature which describes me. I absolutely love the color mix and the two-piece dress makes a great look for an even greater event. I paired this awesome look with a block heeled strap sandals.









What i'm wearing:

Two-piece dress by VictoriaCharles click ( here)  and (here) if you are interested... shoes by Zara 
Makeup by Emelmakeover ( here) and (here
Photography by kefeller photography (here) and (here

Thanks for stopping by. cheers

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look. Ur pretty and cute at d same time nd d dress suits ur personality. Colourful... Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista