Monday 30 November 2015

White December !!!


Hello December !!!!!! Hey lovely friends, how have you been. I hope good. I am so sorry for staying away from you guys for so long. i know i have been MIA but i promise to stop that bad attitude. i'm back and better now. Studies has been tougher than expected but God is in control as always. I really missed you guys. Been making the expected moves all these time. Well I'm here again now. 
I'm wearing a tailored dress. I imagined this shoot in my head months back even before I went fabric shopping. Decided to do all white outfit that can serve various purposes. 
The holiday season is here. December is my favorite month of the year. The only month i spend with all the special people in my life(my family). The excitement Christmas brings to me is unexplainable. 
Well as the holiday approaches faster than I expect, I'll be suggesting outing outfits. 
This post can be worn to family gatherings,date nights,lunch dates. An all white look always works. 
What's fashion if it's not affordable. I hope it's worth it darlings.


 
Thanks for stopping by as always 

Love 
Chista 

18 comments:

  1. Nice one. I have been trying to pull off an all white but haven't had the morale. Guess I would have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely should try it...thanks dear

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one dear.. All white everything.. I love it 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lookimg Flawless............aunty chidinma pls do a giveaway this December... This will encourage more people to visit your blog.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love...very soon, the giveaways will start up okay.

      Delete
  5. I guess it's gonna be fun all tru December.wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'll bring you fun this December. Stay tuned okay

      Delete
  6. whitiiieeee....so lovely, my love for white..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista