Wednesday 9 December 2015

Jk collection

Hey lovely ones... I know you are as excited as I am to see the weekend. Weekends feels like Christmas to me... I had an awesome week too. By awesome i mean lazy. My weekend kicked off since Wednesday and since then I have been on my bed trying to gain some weight before the holiday kicks off fully. 
I know you are wondering what I'm doing in a "bush" lol. Don't fret for my sake (smiles). This shoot was done for a fellow blogger some months ago. Wasn't sure if I should post it because I found myself in one place and in the same position in all the pictures made available to me. But on a second thought, the skirt is lovely. 
This is that time of the year when we all want to look fabulous in whatever we put on wherever we go to. This skirt makes a statement and can be worn to social picnics,Lunch dates with friends. I would absolutely rock this to one of those. 
I wore it with a simple black vest and completed the look with a black and nude shoes. 




outfit picked out specially by Enkay       
                               Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all your lovely comments.
                        
                                                                   Love 
                                                                     Chista 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista