Friday 7 October 2016

Happy independence day Nigeria

 
Happy independence to my country Nigeria. This is a late post because it could have been up since October the 1st( I have no excuse) but anyway it's still up now. I have a little poem (here) for my awesome country Nigeria. Despite the challenges we are facing in this country, it's still my country and no one can take that away from me. 
So I did the independence day shoot with a friend who also has a blog with this post already up on (ddtheshopper.com) . It was amazing working with her. So I wore a white dress I've had for over a year now. It's quite random from my wardrobe but it was perfect for the desired style shot. 








Thanks guys for stopping by... Happy independence once again to my lovely and awesome country Nigeria. God Bless Nigeria. God bless our leaders and God bless the people. Amen.

Love
Chista.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you both look so pretty together. You look gorgeous in these dresses. I really like your hair too. I hope u do another outfit together soon, its such a good idea. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information. Lucky me I recently found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've book marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista