Saturday 14 May 2016

Peach perfect


Hello my beautiful friends... I can't even start to express how disappointed i am in myself for not updating my blog in so long but I'm here yet again. I missed doing this a whole lot. I went from urban to rural in my shoot. Was quite the stressful choice but i made it through. I hope you are a having a swell weekend, well i am having a boring one (no details)...
Here i'm wearing a peach midi skirt and a different shade of peach high-low net top,both made by luiclothing... Actually this is my first time in peach and its just perfect. the color feels so good and it gave my skin tone a pop or brown that i love. i already had a neutral look and feel so i paired it with a nude shoe. This is a go to outfit, it suits a whole lot of places ranging from a lunch date with friends or weekend meetings and so on. when accessorized properly can be worn to the workplace and also to a place of worship. 
More photos after the cut;






  What I'm wearing:

     skirt and top by LuiCothing click(here)             
      Makeup by EmelMakeover
      Photography by Kefeller

This post is powered by Luiclothing but all opinions remains mine as always. Thanks for stopping by... I appreciate all your lovely comments... Have a lovely day

Cheers and God bless!

12 comments:

  1. Nice urban looks dear. Well put togeda u most say. The hair I love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go girl! Great outfit. It’s lovely how well you two seem to fit together...just as simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit dear
    Please give us some notice before you disappear again o!
    Welcome back.

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This concept is great. The environment with the colors of the clothes, ur shoes,ur hair,ur postures nd ur facial expressions,they r just perfect. I love it.winks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by... You are the best. Bless

      Delete
  5. You're very pretty. Love the outfit and cute smile


    Tega Enai
    www.tegaenai.com
    Have a great week
    xoxo..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one hun...sassy 😘😘👌👌

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista