Tuesday 17 May 2016

Cleos-collection

Hi people, a shopping site is born and I'm here to announce it to you my lovers first... i did this shoot a while back for the online shop cleoscollection 
Trust me they have amazing outfits and I'll certainly show you guys a few of them. Here I'm wearing three dresses they come with amazingly affordable prices...

This is a midi lace pencil dress... which i love y'all already know the buttons to click to acquire this.

Oooo this one is a really cute black midi dress... The beads at the back brings the unexpected uniqueness... This is a must have

That blue dress got me dancing...

What I'm wearing:


                                                      Makeup by EmelMakeover   
                                                       Photography by Kefeller
This post is powered by Cleoscollection but all opinions remains mine as always... Thanks for your support and love
I appreciate all your lovely comments... stay tuned for more

Cheers
Chista





1 comment:

  1. I always see style n class when ur concerned. Nice one swt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista