Saturday 11 June 2016

MonochromISH


What I'm wearing: 

  Dress from LuiCothing click (here)         
                                                Makeup by EmelMakeover
                                                Photography by Kefeller

I'm a lover of black and white. personally i believe monochrome never goes wrong. I love this little black tailored dress with the white details. I went with white pumps for a match anyway but as it is, this dress can be worn with any color of shoe( i know you want to think colors right now) but yes it can be worn with any color one feels comfortable in.
Sorry i got so excited, how are you this weekend and how was your week? mine was packed but nevertheless I'm here anyway. 
Have a lovely weekend my beautiful friends. 

This post is powered by luiclothing but all opinions remain mine. 
Thanks for all your amazing comments and support. certainly cant do this alone. cheers 

Chista...


2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista