Thursday 30 July 2015

White love

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.  -- Coco Chanel
Oh how i love this cute white playsuit from LuiClothing, with its simplicity in color and style, it suits perfectly for various occasions. I paired it with red pumps for a pop of color.







What I'm wearing:

Playsuit from LuiClothing click(here)
Shoes from Valentino Garavani
Glasses from Amiees Closet click(here)  
Makeup by EmelMakeover
Photography by Kefeller

Thanks for stopping by... Chista



10 comments:

  1. Ur absolutly gorgeous nd verry classy. U make every dress look special. Whites really good on u nd em oh, *note* I love red..... Red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way u dress Chista,your fashion sense is great.....pls can I have your number....I really like you and would want to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool, what is wrong with Opeyemi?

      Delete
    2. Loool, what is wrong with Opeyemi?

      Delete
    3. Daisy chiamaka or water bombom.......please mind your business and for your information nothing is wrong with me.........LOL...

      Delete
  3. White with red... Always a great color. Lovely one dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The SHOES!!!! You look really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. The SHOES!!!! You look really lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista