Thursday 9 July 2015

JTC!!!

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.--Leonardo da Vinci. here i'm wearing a black leather crop top on a black and white polka dot flare skirt. this look screams holiday!!! its holiday here and i guess i should dance to the tune. i completed my look with white man-made pumps









 

What I'm wearing:

Skirt and Top from JayTigs clothing. (email me if interested)
shoes from Juicy Couture  
 Makeup by EmelMakeover click(here)
photo credit Kefeller Photography click(here)

 Thanks for stopping by... Bless 
 

5 comments:

  1. Just amazing. I love the polka dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sleek form fitting top; stylish combination with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done for your self.weldone babes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love dots..... Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista