Friday 17 July 2015

Cheers to the freaking weekend...

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. - Maya Angelou
TGIF whoop whoop. You know for no reason I just always love fridays. It always feels like the start of something easy and new but in reality,it never is really so for me, it's just as good as Monday... Anyway I hope your Friday treats you as good as you are thankful for it. 
Here I'm putting on a short flare skirt and a chiffon crop top. It's a totally free outfit, it suits the weekend and I wore a greige colour pumps to Complete the look.










 What I'm wearing: 

Top and skirt from Luii Clothing click(here
shoes by Dorothy Perkins
Makeup by EmelMakeover
photography by  Kefeller 


Thanks for stopping by. cheers 


5 comments:

  1. Cheers! To the freaking weekend dear. Gorgeous outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and chicky, so friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are really gorgeous nd all combinations fit u. I love ur blog. Waiting for ur next picture. GOD is ur strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress..... Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by... I appreciate all your comments. Bless you

Love
Chista